MAKE AN IMPACT
HELP US MAKE A GLOBAL IMPACT
Find out how you can be part of our donor team that is seeing the Kingdom of God multiply in Asia.
Ways to Give
Here are three common and simple ways to donate to the mission of Living Wholeness.
*Donations are not tax-deductible at this time
Donate Online by Credit or Debit Card
Donate Now. It is safe, easy and secure.
You can give once or setup recurring giving to help Living Wholeness have a greater affect on the nations throughout the year.
Note: Giving is not yet tax-deductible.
– Need & Opportunities –
Our Student Sponsorship Program is a great way bring lasting change.
Here are a few ways you can be a part.
Sponsor an advanced level student, with high motivation to help his/her nations Christian Counselling scene develop. These people are experienced counsellors, trainers and/or pastors, who have counselling and training skills.
PACT is Pastoral & Advanced Counsellor Training, a 12 months course Living Wholeness offered annually for advanced level participants. If they join PACT they will learn how to:
- Counsel others more effectively,
- Train others in counselling,
- Offer counselling supervision to others (the best way to train on-the-job),
- Develop Training Programs in local contexts,
- Develop Products eg books and materials in local languages.
Each student is individually chosen. They are invited only if they come in a group of 2-3 so they can continue to support each other in their home country. The training commences with a 2 week intensive, continues for 12 months online, and concludes with another 2 week intensive. Most who graduate will then be offered a 4 year ongoing training and apprenticeship system with Living Wholeness. We support them, they help us continue to train others more and more widely.
Cost for PACT is AUD$1750 / USD$1200 for a full 12 months sponsorship, including
- Training fee
We would love to accept both full and part scholarships. You may wish to offer to support 1 student, 2 students, share half a student with someone else, etc.
Note these scholarship donations are not tax deductible as they involve training using a Christian approach. But they do train the participants in the worlds best ever seen approach to learning and training Christian counselling!
Some of the applicants backgrounds:
- Key Leader and senior trainer of Nepal’s major pastoral care and counselling training network.
- Nepali Theological College Women’s Dean and Counselling Program Lead.
- Phillipino senior pastor, trainer, pastoral counsellor.
- Bangladeshi senior denomination and seminary board chairman, and his wife, introducing Pastoral Counselling to Bangladesh.
- Indian: Senior Marriage Enrichment Trainer and Counsellor couple.
- South Indian Seminary lecturer, Phd in counselling supervision.
- Cambodian Pastoral Care and Counselling Practitioner and Trainer.
- Pakistani couple
We have a class of around 25 of whom around half need scholarships, the other half are self-supporting. These others are from Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, and Burma.
How we use donated funds
Living Wholeness leaders and board members source their income from private or missional support. Thus, all financial gifts to Living Wholeness Ltd. are directed to growing the ministry and impact of Living Wholeness Ltd. Overheads and administrative costs are low.
Some projects may be extended. Project funds are reallocated to other projects if targets are exceeded or the project ceases due to reasons beyond our control.
Living Wholeness Ltd is registered with Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission and is committed to best practice and transparent governance and accountability as a trusted Not-for-Profit entity.
Living Wholeness Ltd. ACN 631 299 315 ABN 24 631 299 315
I’m giving my whole life for Living Wholeness
– Henry, Pastor in East Asia who is being persecuted for using CWF